Lawn Signs to Bar Scabbards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to find a "Trump 2016" sign LOL! Or an old "Obama 2008", and just fold it inside out...
Some lawn signs are white on one side. Or, with a little more duct tape, they are completely silver (or black, etc.). I suppose that you could use clear packing tape, if you wanted the underlying message to show through.

Philbert

Either way, you've shown some ingenuity. This thread is one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments. I always seem to lose my scabbards in the woods...

You are the ultimate recycler!
Change 'urban blight, to guide bar delight'!

Probably a lot of things you could make out of this stuff: wedge pouches; chain boxes; . . . ? I also use them as trunk liners and to funnel leaves into contractor bags. After an election they are all over the place . . . . .

Philbert

Those corrugated signs that have the metal frame also work great behind the house or at the shooting range, especially for setting multiple targets at different distances. Just tape your targets to them plus you can leave them out, impervious to weather. Day after elections everything is fair game.

Those corrugated signs that have the metal frame also work great behind the house or at the shooting range, especially for setting multiple targets at different distances. Just tape your targets to them plus you can leave them out, impervious to weather. Day after elections everything is fair game.

I was about to post this very thing. I have a vendor at work that loves to plaster all of my outside sign and light posts with corrugated plastic signs, huge ones. Like, 3' x 4'. Once the sign is no longer accurate, into my collection they go.

Rather than tape, I use push pins. The plastic holds then well, and they're uncaring of dirt or moisture. I can put six targets on one panel with tons of room to spare. Great stuff!

Need to find a "Trump 2016" sign LOL! Or an old "Obama 2008", and just fold it inside out...

Yep, would need to make sure it's inside out in my neck of the woods or someone might drop a tree on ya if they seen the Obummer side and got to thinking it's a campaign bumper sticker for your saw.;)

Could even receive one of these.:buttkick:

The lawn signs from the losing candidates are easiest to find. The winners usually collect their signs for the next election.

If you don't like a particular candidate, just use more duct tape!

Philbert

Latest posts

Back