Lombard chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread on these Lombards. I know that most post's here are old, but I was wondering if any members had information on them. Looking for information on model numbers / how to read serial numbers / IPL / service manuals & such. Mostly from around 1970 to 1984, I think was last year of production. I have found some information searching internet, but not much. Thank's in advance!

I have a big binder from Mrs Wilson. Gob of IPL and sales literature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank You. I've seen references to her records, other than homelite. We all can be thankful that she shared this information. Her legacy will live on forever, with the knowledge she has shared.

Read back a couple three years. I posted a list of Lombard IPL’s I can make copies.

I may just pack them up and send them to @ray benson. [emoji848]
Thank"s for the information. I found your post you mentioned. Very helpful. If I give you what models I,m interested in, what would be cost? I see you have quite a list of models listed. Don't want to bother you, too much, cost to copy all of the IPL's ? When you have time. Would you have any records or information on models / serial numbers / model ID & such , from the late Chainsawlady? I know she had a great list for the Homelite 7 digit serial numbers that they sold. You have been VERY helpful, with information on these saws. Again Thank You!

Back