Look at the meat on this girls bones

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elanjoe

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
well I went in for a muff mod and base gasket removal ended up doing what I said I wasnt going to do, just minor port work to the bottom of the transfers. nothing major. and I matched the exhaust port to the muffler, thats all. this was a low hour unit. I had not even put 10 minutes on it before I modded it. looks like the previous owner didnt have much more than that on it either.

Cut the transfers to match the case. Stumpy had me try that on my 61/272 and saw some good results.

worked out nicely, the residual gas/oil marked where the case still had room for transfers, ended up being Quite a bit.

Yeah I cut mine flush with the base worked out really well. I'm doing some adjustments on intake and exhaust ports. I have some room left for improvement. Nice looking project you have going here. Be sure to make a video for us :rock:

Yeah I cut mine flush with the base worked out really well. I'm doing some adjustments on intake and exhaust ports. I have some room left for improvement. Nice looking project you have going here. Be sure to make a video for us :rock:

I will do that, maybe a 630 vs 2165 showdown.

Latest posts

Back