• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Maruyama MCV51

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny3411

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For sale again. Brand new saw. Completely stock. Cat muffler back on, swapped from a new 5105 that I got, which I might sell as well. Comes with new Oregon 18" .325 .050 bar and chain. I also have a like new 18" 3/8 bar and chain if would rather have that. Original box, tools, owners manual. $325 + shipping.

20181214_204609.jpg
20181214_204628.jpg
20181214_204746.jpg

That’s a good saw but it just didn’t handle good for my taste. If you could convert it to 3/8 lp like I did on my Echo 490 I feel it would improve it. My biggest complaint was the “easy start” recoil, I hated it.

That’s a good saw but it just didn’t handle good for my taste. If you could convert it to 3/8 lp like I did on my Echo 490 I feel it would improve it. My biggest complaint was the “easy start” recoil, I hated it.
Was yours stock? A cat muffler will take away a lot from a saw.

Having seller's remorse yet?
Not really. To me a Saw is like a fishing rod or firearm. If it doesn’t fit you then it ain’t right for you. That @Red97 ported 590 always puts a smile on my face. Best description of it was after my buddy tried it in a big gnarled maple chunk. After slashing thru it he smiles at me and says, “That Saw almost scares me.”

Latest posts

Back