• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Maruyama MCV51

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone is wondering, I have the double d tool needed to adjust the carb on these, I have started the saw and re adjusted it. I didnt put any bar oil in the saw, just fueled it up started it to make sure it was a good saw. These are exactly the same as Dolmer 5105's, this one here is essentially a Dolmer 5100. Same bearings, everything, Mahle cylinder, fully adjustable carb, adjustable oiler, the parts on these are just as good as Stihl. I do not want to sell this saw, I just need money right now.

Yes, I still have it. That thing is bombproof and my buddy always wants to run it. It’s heavy, but it cuts so good and always starts easily. I’m finally getting back into tree work and am window shopping here and over yonder.
The 6401 Dolkita is a real beast, having a bad day, fire it up and throw lots of chips. Guaranteed to make ya grin.

I will keep this short as I wish the seller great luck and don't wish to clog up his thread. I do have to look into a non cat muffler maybe. And yes I will give it some more time I bought it last January. I find the starting finicky sometimes is all. Good luck seller I'm out.

Not sure if anyone would know, but I was wondering if there is a performance upgrade on the newer model Dolmar 5105/MCV51 vs older. The newer models come with a different carb, and cylinder, and coil. I took some pictures of a older model 5105 that I just got, along with the newer model Maruyama MCV51. I definitely want to test them out soon as I get a day off, when I get home its already dark out. The 5105 still has the catalytic muffler. IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG

Back