Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it only took forever

It runs. It sounds way cool :msp_w00t:

Granted that a large oak is a heck of a test on a 60cc saw no matter how many pistons it has, I think I could have beat that with the old 041 :hmm3grin2orange:

Let the echo take it's rightful place as being really neet and unique!

I can say that the 610 I had would cut even with the Poulan 3700 I had. both saws used 18" bars and the same chain. I thought the 3700 being a single would have more torque but that was not the case. At 61cc's of 80's vintage I thought it was a fair fight. No clear winner. The 610 was way heavier but it also ran way smoother and sounded cool. and the 610 always stared much easier than the 3700, and was better built. But then it was 3X the price also.

We took the Echo Twin to the Central VA GTG and ran the snot outta that thing. It's a fine runner with plenty of torque now.

Randy, I am so happy how everything turned out. Keep that saw as long as you want and show it off. Great job my friend.

Randy, I am so happy how everything turned out. Keep that saw as long as you want and show it off. Great job my friend.

I've got Ambull's stock 610 here as well. I want to make a stock VS ported video then I'll send her on home.

We've gotten so busy over the last few months that finding the time for videos and the like is rare. I appreciate you and the patience that you've had through this process.

We took the Echo Twin to the Central VA GTG and ran the snot outta that thing. It's a fine runner with plenty of torque now.

That's a fine saw. A real treat to run with plenty of power. So smooth it is scary. Starts well, idles well.. everything a saw should do. Thanks for letting me run it.:clap:

I've got Ambull's stock 610 here as well. I want to make a stock VS ported video then I'll send her on home.

We've gotten so busy over the last few months that finding the time for videos and the like is rare. I appreciate you and the patience that you've had through this process.

Can't wait to see my 610 get its butt kicked in a vid.....:rock:

Cst 610 evl

I have my CDI away being repaired at present - will get a first start video up sometime soon hopefully

Maybe the the jugs can be sent to Mastermind for some TLC :D

With 20 saws sitting here to port........videos ain't top on my list right now. :msp_sad:

I'll try to get to it soon.........but Brian isn't in any hurry to get his saw home. And I'm liking the idea of having it at GTGs. :msp_smile:

I'd figure things would slow down when I started telling everyone I was over a month out but that's not been the case.

With 20 saws sitting here to port........videos ain't top on my list right now. :msp_sad:

I'll try to get to it soon.........but Brian isn't in any hurry to get his saw home. And I'm liking the idea of having it at GTGs. :msp_smile:

I'd figure things would slow down when I started telling everyone I was over a month out but that's not been the case.

Id would call that a deserving feather in your cap, a real testament to your skills and personality.:msp_thumbsup:

It aint his personality :(

Ima havta say "I have a potty mouth".....and when I say "I have a potty mouth" what I really mean to say is Go Fap in Yugoslavia.......and stay there #####.

Have a great day. :msp_smile:

Ima havta say "I have a potty mouth".....and when I say "I have a potty mouth" what I really mean to say is Go Fap in Yugoslavia.......and stay there #####.

Have a great day. :msp_smile:

I rescind my comment. He's actually quite pleasant today. :)

Back