• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Masterminded MS 261 CM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl newb

Saw whore
Reaction score
I have a saw coming out of Masterminds shop this coming week or the following Monday at the latest according to Mastermind. He purchased the saw and ported it for me. It will have an 18" bar and chain. I have purchased another saw and after using it, I really don't have the need for this one anymore.

If you are looking for a brand new MM MS 261CM, Here is your chance with a minimal wait time. He just PM'd me and said it should ship Friday or Monday of the following week at the latest. I paid him 885 for the saw and the work shipped. I will offer the saw to someone at the same price if you want it.

You can send me the payment and when it is finished, It will be shipped directly to you from his shop.
I can take PP as a gift or plus fees.

Thanks and have a happy New Year!

Had some stuff come up and will have to make do with what I have for now ( standard Ms 261 ).

If it does not sell, well, I will be a happy owner of one of the best saws around right now. Its all about curbing an addiction, have a couple other saws for sale as well and if they sell before this one.........I will keep it. Either way, only have two hands and way more saws than I will ever use.

Red,
Shoot me a PM. We may be able to work something out if that's what you want. I could hold off a week if that helps. Cant do a month but may be able to do something.

Red, you would not regret getting this saw, they are the dogs danglies (that's a good thing!)

Back