• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Maybe trade nice 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have a question? how much should I ask for a jonsered 70 all oem not in bad shape and runs good. ballpark anyone?

have a question? how much should I ask for a jonsered 70 all oem not in bad shape and runs good. ballpark anyone?
The answer to your question is subjective at best. No pictures of saw, piston, cylinder, or compression numbers. Your idea of not in bad shape, doesn't say much.
A quick search of eBay is a good way to tell where the market range is for a 70E that is a "runner".
With shipping $190-340, though the least expensive one looked like it slid/ rolled around in the back of a truck, and the most expensive one looked near mint. I also did a quick search of the Trading Post here, and a really, really nice 66E went for $300.
Lastly, as a word to the wise, it's not the best idea to hijack someone elses sale thread to ask what your saw is worth. It took me less than five minutes to come up with the $ information I provided to you.

you wouldn't happen to have another deflector just laying around

I sure dont, i made this one to fit the saw. What are you putting it on? I could make more, it just depends on how the muffler is made and how much room you have to work with.

Back