Here is my latest project. My neighbor came over with it and told me he had finally gotten into cleaning out one of his sheds and found this and gave it to me. I did not get any before pictures, but I can tell you it was extremely dirty. I put some fuel into the carb and it fired, but quit after it ran out of the fuel I put in it. I had blew it out with compressed air, but when it started it blew out a couple hand fulls of stinkbugs and remains and nest. It was ugly. I pulled it apart and cleaned it and cleaned and rebuilt the carb and it runs like a clock. In the pictures it is missing the brake handle. I have got to find the screw that goes in there, it was missing when I got it.
View attachment 861621
View attachment 861622
View attachment 861623
View attachment 861624
The stinkbugs I got out of it. A bunch of live ones that met there death due to a can of WD-40 and a lighter.
View attachment 861626
View attachment 861627
I have not put it to wood, but it sounds good.
My other project, 1988 Honda Goldwing that has been setting for 15+ years. Had to clean fuel system and rebuild carbs. Chase a couple electrical gremlins and a few other things. Got it running and am now putting it back together. This is how a smooth engine runs. That is a nickel on the valve cover. Used to do this at bars and bet for beers. Won many beers doing this.
View attachment 861625