Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Let's have a thread/wish list, for all the guys that want an old copy of mediacat, if someone recieves a copy, he must make two copies and pass it
on by USPS, or else you will suffer from bad luck, and bad rep.

Whatever, this will be a big thread that needs no stickiness.
I have made a copy, sent it to a member here, or two, who is next?

I have sent one, who wants to be next?

You will have to set your computer clock back 2 years, or so......

But has workshop manuals too.......

First one only for me. Post here, then I will P.M. you....

This will lighten up the posts for ipls and manuals.....

I am a private entity, there should be no repurcussions for the hosts.

First one????

I have a whole bunch of unused mediacat cd's that our store never used. I never did anything but box them up and store them.

This thread is not a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wishes to be next????????????????????

Let next link in the chain know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not, then forget it all....................................

You can keep begging for scraps if you want.........

But I have started the snowball, it is up to you all to keep it rolling......

still working on the price book, not there yet.

but i thought ipl and workshop manuals would get a little better response......

sniff........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i guess not................................................................

well,

never mind.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Simple "chain letter", no multi level marketing.

If you want a copy of a Stihl parts lookup and many workshop manuals,
be next on this list!!!!

I have sent my two copies, so I am done with it!!

If I can get the cd price book up, I will add to this thread, but otherwise, this is the last post I will make oin this thread!!!!!!

In other words, the first 4 guys that post, saying, "I want one!!!"
The 2 guys I sent a copy to, will commit and send out 2 copies each!!!!

This is my last thread on this topic, does anyone want one????

A Stihl cd ipl list with workshop manuals?????

Aaaahhh, I give up............................................................

pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One small note.... if you set your clock back, use the Mediacat, then set the clock forward, Mediacat will not run even if you set the clock back again... Same thing once the CD expires again. You'll need to dedicate an old PC to this, and make sure it doesn't set its clock to "internet time". One way around this is to use one of many programs to reset the registery each time... PITA though.

There another "stihl Service" cd circulalting that doesn't have these issues, and is current up to about 2003.

There's no price look up on the MCat CD. That's a separate file that needs to be imported - comes from Stihl and is different for each region.

There is a 2009 one that actually works on a Mac. Straight to pdf. Won't save to the hard drive, but it will print. Has a copyright on it, though.....Many saws on it.

Stihl no service manual for the 084, though. :censored:

Latest posts

Back