motorized log cart

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robertnz

love me that new( 40 years old) equipment!
Reaction score
Attach1325_20190228_164424.jpg
hand cart welded to rear part of snow blower tested to 600 pounds so far. no prob up my steep driveway. 5 forward speeds and reverse.
6 hours of mucking around, welding, cutting, freeing up seized engine carb and drive train. about 50 dollars in wheels bolts rods. a snowblower i had lying around and a broken hand cart.

View attachment 719273 hand cart welded to rear part of snow blower tested to 600 pounds so far. no prob up my steep driveway. 5 forward speeds and reverse.
6 hours of mucking around, welding, cutting, freeing up seized engine carb and drive train. about 50 dollars in wheels bolts rods. a snowblower i had lying around and a broken hand cart.
I want one.

More pics please !
will do. and vid at work too. it suprised me how easy it was to put together. got my son coming over this morning to make pulley covers out of aluminum diamond plate. i suck at aluminum welding.
its kind of like paul hauls cart. i figure you could put something like this together in 2 hours flat, not including going to harbor freight or princess ayto for wheels.

That is cool. Could probably rig up forks that lift to splitter height with a boat winch or come along.

needs new carb...so threal test run is on tuesday. you would think a pre 2000 b&s carb be dime a dozen ...not the case.

ps. our corrupt crime minister here in canadia may be going down for obstruction of justice! and he will be tried as an adult too! soros didnt pick a good puppet there....

Latest posts

Back