• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS241CM Clean Low hour

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, local dealer messaged me when he got it in. They sold it new back in the 90s, guy traded it in on a new saw.

Hah! “Hi, I have this sweet chainsaw that I haven’t used much in 30 years. It’s still pretty good but I’d like to buy a new one please.”

The only thing is with a 254 and a 262 you really are almost doubling up in that weight range.

Hah! “Hi, I have this sweet chainsaw that I haven’t used much in 30 years. It’s still pretty good but I’d like to buy a new one please.”

The only thing is with a 254 and a 262 you really are almost doubling up in that weight range.

Agreed, especially since the 254 is ported. But, that's my Grandpa's saw that I got after he passed, so I'm ok with some redundancy.

Latest posts

Back