Need To Locate Part

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawracr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Got a customer that wants a Mac 110 piston, any ideas on locating such a part?

Thanks Mike, I appreciate your confidence. I have indeed helped several of the people you have sent to me. Sometimes it was because sawracr helped. You see he is my brother and if I don't have it, he helps me find it. If he puts a plea out for a part, you can be sure I don't have it and that we have also checked with KDhotsaw and all the dealers and junk yards and used part nuts that we know. If we can help again let us know. Mike

sawracer

I know a dealer in IL that has lots of old Mac stuff and resources if he doesn't have it. Let me know.

Jon,
No go on the piston 94662 but oddly enough he does have the rings. #95143.
He suggested the obsolete parts place in Bullhead City, AZ. I might be able to get my hands on the ph.# if you need it. I think it's called McCulloch Distributors.

Seesaw , thanks for the help ,could have to get back to you on the rings.Jon.

Bob`s Lawn Mower

Hi Jon, you can get the kit #94662, which includes the piston, rings, and wrist pin delivered to your door for $40 from Bob`s Lawn Mower Sales in Maryland, NY. I just spoke with him and he has a few kits in stock. His phone # is (607)638-9297 and he is there until 6pm, New York time. He has over 20,000 line items in stock. He is waiting for your call. Russ

Russ, Darin, Seesaw, and the rest of you, thanks for your responces, seems like I have potentials for pistons comming out the old whazoo. Can't thank you guy enough. Many Thanks Jon:blob2:

Back