• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Husky 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kehi66

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Brand New replacement saw from Husky that I received from my local dealer this week. Saw comes with everything pictured, 18" B/C. Boxes are from the original saw so serials will be different. I do not think original warranty is transferable but not sure so I am pricing accordingly. I have reviews on ebay under the same name I use here. Asking $425 plus actual shipping to mainland USA

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1694.JPG
    IMG_1694.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
I have a friend that may be interested. He always wants to borrow mine. How much to ship to 86040? On a side note... Nobody here seems to want to answer my question. If you have a compression gauge do you mind telling me what stick compression is? Mine is 107ish with .020 squish. Thanks

I will try to check compression this weekend with my tester and give a shipping quote then as well

I have a friend that may be interested. He always wants to borrow mine. How much to ship to 86040? On a side note... Nobody here seems to want to answer my question. If you have a compression gauge do you mind telling me what stick compression is? Mine is 107ish with .020 squish. Thanks
107, or 170psi.
How much for shipping to 49331.

Looks like $45 to ship to zip code 86040 and $35 to 49331

Shipping to 30534 and next

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How do you want payment

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I confused I sent you a message 30 minutes ago telling you I would take this saw via your conversation box kehi66 with no response

sorry sammy riddle I was not alerted of the message. sorry for the confusion. Saw pending to swatbwana

Back