NEWMAC CLASSIC EPA Rated Wood Stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you will have some answers soon because i look the same things than you. Me, i need a wood only furnace. Where i have go shopping, they can sell me a Newmac WB100 2164$.I dont have see it physically, look very simple. and a really good price.
They have in stock a Ardent Energy (maco enterprises) F-101, 3000 $ with the hot water coil, controls, etc. It seem to me that they wanted it goes fast. Its a big one, 9 cubic feet.
Me, i have a kerr scotsman, 25 years old, its scrap now. I have to buy a new furnace in the next weeks, and a new scotsman could make the job, because the installation will be more easy. But i dont know if its the good choice for the price; 2691$. I dont think its EPA
Some peoples here, in the eastern Québec, run some Caddy 2700$ from PSG, and they really love it, but its seem to be just for the look, glass door...:msp_wub:Its a wood furnace, not a oven for my wife...

I hope we will have some answers of some canadian peoples, because theres some difference of brands sold in the us and the canada.
thanks for the futures answers to all.
Pierre

Last edited:
A friend of mine has an older Newmac of that type with many cord of wood gone through it and has had to open a window once or twice throughout the the winter to cool off the house .
I see a lot of the Newmac wood boilers and combo furnaces around here but have not seen any complaints and the few used that pop up are almost antiques but still work so I'd say build quality is as good as any .

product_ncm_100E_120E.jpg

Latest posts

Back