• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice Ported 359 - SOLD!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
Very nice condition saw, ported by Lynn (Old-cat). Base and squish band were cut by Mastermind. Runs excellent, everything works as it should. I've run less than a tank through it since getting it back. I just have too many saws, and need money to fund other projects.

POwer Head Only - $475 ... I will pay the shipping. PayPal friends and family only. Thanks!

I can't get pics to post right, they are all upside down. Feel free to text me for pics...

(53O) 739-372 7

Beautiful cabinet work!! Does that have OEM P/C, any idea what compression is? Shipping to 49307?
Thanks,
Rod
Yep. It's all OEM. I haven't checked compression since getting it back. As far as shipping goes, I'm not sure without boxing it up and taking it down there... ill pay the first $25, if it's over $50 total I'll pay the extra. I can't imagine it being over $50 though. So no more than $525 total...

Back