• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold nice Stihl 461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000ssm6

Stihl User
Reaction score
I just bought this saw from Brett and it is nice, all oem. 4/16 build date. I opened up the muffler, cut the limiter tabs and put one tank of fuel through it. Nothing wrong with the saw, it was a "want" vs. need and I got a few 440s that fill the need spot very well. Fixing to buy a house/build a shop.

$750 shipped PHO to the east coast or mid states, if you are on the commiefornia side, let me know so I can get a quote.

Attachments

• DSCN0787.JPG
    DSCN0787.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0788.JPG
    DSCN0788.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0789.JPG
    DSCN0789.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN0791.JPG
    DSCN0791.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN0792.JPG
    DSCN0792.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN0790.JPG
    DSCN0790.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 46
No, I think he means only guys who work with saws make money with them, darn:rare2::lol:.
Instead of ya'll assuming what I mean,let me give it to you straight.A man that uses one on a daily basis cutting timber for a living, not buying and cutting a cord or two but toting and cutting all day long will not have a saw after a month that looks like these. They do not keep them in the house they live in and could care less after the sun goes down about a saw!

Instead of ya'll assuming what I mean,let me give it to you straight.A man that uses one on a daily basis cutting timber for a living, not buying and cutting a cord or two but toting and cutting all day long will not have a saw after a month that looks like these. They do not keep them in the house they live in and could care less after the sun goes down about a saw!
That's funny, if you do that :rolleyes: first then we would know what you's was meaning ;).
So unlike the loggers your aquatinted with your hanging out with us talking about saws:cheers:.

Back