• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 200 rear handle, Husky 51

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000ssm6

Stihl User
Reaction score
If you need more pictures of any of these and are SERIOUS, please ask. Payments are by pp f&f, check or m/o.

Clean low hour 2009 MS200, PHO. New oem Stihl carb, runs great. $650 shipped to the east coast, further will be more. Price is FIRM. No trades unless it's a very clean 440.
DSCN3081.JPG
DSCN3082.JPG
DSCN3084.JPG
DSCN3085.JPG
Another clean low hour, one owner Husky 51. New fuel/impulse lines, fuel filter, air filter, plastic bulk head, carb intake boot and oiler suction hose, all oem Husky parts. New 18" Forester bar and .325 chain. I've ran a tank through it, runs great. There is a lot of carbon build up inside the cylinder, piston has some carbon marks above the ring, below looks good and still has 145psi of compression. I have the original purchase invoice, owners manual and bar scabbard, invoice is dated 1993 so should be the manu date. $250 shipped to the east coast, further will be more. No trades
DSCN2541.JPG

That 200 with the handle is the cats meow for a serious home owner. It is easy to start and 028 AV Super dependable. Just cry one time and be done.

What does the brake and side plate holding the 51 up go on. I need one for my eary 262xp. "Edit". Reckon it goes with the 51. Nee coffee.

Much obliged,

b~

Back