• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS362C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For whatever it's worth, I think he meant the presence lever on the rear handle, not the chain brake. Nice looking saw, GLWS!
The presence lever is a chain brake. I put on the zip tie because they bother me but didn't disable the safety device. Others can do as they wish.

Don’t wait on me if you have others interested. Need to take a better look at the pics and do some thinking… probably ask some questions, but it’s late and I’m tired.
There is three more 362s where this is and plenty of other models to choose from.
GL in your hunt for quality tools

Any ported echos?
No not for me anyway.
Did mods on a new Shinny 492 recently for Pete to use at his firewood operation. Similar to the new Echo. The heated handle new 50cc Echo will be here next week to be ported. It was ordered from Europe because none are available here in the states or Canada.

My Echo saws are all stock because I don't really use them. I'd guess they will respond well to port work.

It sure looks spray painted from here.

If not, maybe the previous owner was cutting open cans of white paint.
I knew selling here would be struggle but this is just beyond that.

It has no paint anywhere on it, period. I do not paint anything not even rebuilds.
The pics clearly show the scratches in the the original parts if you open the pics and zoom in.
Maybe you guys would be better served to just skip heckling me when you see my screen name on the ad title.

Send a local to come run and inspect them. I'm available at a wood lot near Yardville or Tabernacle. Nothing to hide. My stuff is right, period. We can do this till I get tired of it just part them out on Ebay. It will be far less trouble in the end.

Have a nice nice evening Del

I'm sorry to see you heckled so much but you are bringing a lot of it on yourself. On the bottom of the saw casting there are some small broken off pieces. You would think the edges wound show alloy but instead they look white. The saw dogs look to have some white on them too. Same with the anti vibe spring.

This is a tough crowd for sure but your combative reply's invite more combativeness.

View attachment 1041389
I sure did and knew it was coming.

The saw may look chipped in the pics but it really isn't. Taking pics outside in natural light takes away most of the shadows you see from artificial lighting. Dan taught me that this year but it's not always possible to take pics outside. My ported cylinder pics come out much better that way :)

We all know where this doubt about me stems from O P E, period.
It's no secret who said what and I plan to squash those lies one way or another.

My work is excellent and I hide nothing. These tools are cleaned, inspected, updated if possible, modified and tested. The nay sayers always keep coming if you have been accused of being a liar, fake and thief. We all know who spews the BS over there and I'm not the only one he did it to. Grumpy old man attitudes never change much although they may appear differently to some.

With a lifetime of custom engine building experience and port work there is no need for me to worry much about the quality of my work. My arrogance comes from knowing not guess work.

For all the hoppla over the past two years not one person has any complains about any of my work or port work, odd?... not. The fact is only one person sought to sully my reputation. I'd call him out by name but he is a paid member here so it isn't allowed. He knows where I'm at yet chooses not to address me indirectly or directly, sad.

Helping others who actually want info or tips are always welcome.

One thing I am changing is what gets brought out to play on fun days. I've kept my mouth shut about that and under wraps for my own reason mostly so I don't have to here crybabies whine when they need to about this or that. Forty plus years experience lets me easily see who is full of it and those who are trying to learn something like we all are. Once you know it all your done. No such thing, period.

I sure did and knew it was coming.

The saw may look chipped in the pics but it really isn't. Taking pics outside in natural light takes away most of the shadows you see from artificial lighting. Dan taught me that this year but it's not always possible to take pics outside. My ported cylinder pics come out much better that way :)

We all know where this doubt about me stems from O P E, period.
It's no secret who said what and I plan to squash those lies one way or another.

My work is excellent and I hide nothing. These tools are cleaned, inspected, updated if possible, modified and tested. The nay sayers always keep coming if you have been accused of being a liar, fake and thief. We all know who spews the BS over there and I'm not the only one he did it to. Grumpy old man attitudes never change much although they may appear differently to some.

With a lifetime of custom engine building experience and port work there is no need for me to worry much about the quality of my work. My arrogance comes from knowing not guess work.

For all the hoppla over the past two years not one person has any complains about any of my work or port work, odd?... not. The fact is only one person sought to sully my reputation. I'd call him out by name but he is a paid member here so it isn't allowed. He knows where I'm at yet chooses not to address me indirectly or directly, sad.

Helping others who actually want info or tips are always welcome.

One thing I am changing is what gets brought out to play on fun days. I've kept my mouth shut about that and under wraps for my own reason mostly so I don't have to here crybabies whine when they need to about this or that. Forty plus years experience lets me easily see who is full of it and those who are trying to learn something like we all are. Once you know it all your done. No such thing, period.
I hope it all works out for you. I have a feeling there are some sore toes here.

I see no post on details and price am I kissing something all I see is pushy cats wasting time throwing virtual jabs. Where to us guys who want details on the saw go???
PM or just ask is best right here. Everyone normally just post any questions they might have.

Sun is out today so I can get pics in the natural light :cool:

I hope it all works out for you. I have a feeling there are some sore toes here.
Sore naw.... stumped on, yes!

When someone talks smack and then locked your account while they knew you were working storm damaged trees from tornados here you wonder why they couldn't just pick up the phone. Seems quite undermining to me but we can leave it there for now.

My plan is to just start making videos so YouTube can do the splainin' for me. Now with my devices all up to speed late nights writing ads will be my new thing till Xmas and vids.

These were all from the same owner and the others are coming up nextweek.

Got some new pics today of the saw in this for sale thread outside in natural light. It has missing powder where Del pointed it out with the arrow. It looks like two tiny spots of corrosion. These things were filthy so it's not surprising for a used saw never cleaned. I'll follow up at the end with a PM just sent back to an interested party in a PM.

I wonder what the next question will be?

Attachments

• 20221217_162908.jpg
    20221217_162908.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221217_162911.jpg
    20221217_162911.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221217_162914.jpg
    20221217_162914.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221217_162916.jpg
    20221217_162916.jpg