• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS362C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the second owner. It's never been hurt. Came to me with a bad drum and bearing. No metal damage at all. Gone over, muffler mod timing advance. Nothing is hidden. All good holes no cracks no issues and it wasn't used much from the looks of the worm gear condition so zoom in and check it. Replaced the drum with OEM and put on a rim. Nothing else to tell. It will bring over a grand on Ebay as parts. It's coming down from here next week if it doesn't sell. I have too much here again to get gone vs wasted time fielding crap.

Bought ten tools from the guy all Stihls but one Echo. He was updating to Mtronics. All ran but this one a 192T with flywheel fins missing and a broken starter. It started right up with a used recoil assembly at my place. The rest all run and are coming up Monday for sale.

Cleaned, done and tested in oak like always.

Sore naw.... stumped on, yes!

When someone talks smack and then locked your account while they knew you were working storm damaged trees from tornados here you wonder why they couldn't just pick up the phone. Seems quite undermining to me but we can leave it there for now.

My plan is to just start making videos so YouTube can do the splainin' for me. Now with my devices all up to speed late nights writing ads will be my new thing till Xmas and vids.
Well I have seen a lot of folks that simply get sore toes from kicking tires. I went get some stuff today sight-unseen with the intention of it coming home no matter the price. When I got there and looked at it I asked what the man wanted. The fine gentleman shot me a price that was under the number I truly was hoping for. No sore toes just loaded and gone.

Guess the paint thing wasn't proven enough for may here who believe as they do.
The recoil cover is original. The last owner told me the saw was low hours and it's condition reflects that. He lied about nothing purchased from him and that was ten gas power tools.
This will be disassembled most likely and go to parts on the bay. The tire kickers on Facebook wasted far more time compared to this ad here but they at least they made low ball offers without conjecture and innuendo.
My work is as good as anyone else or better. I will never apologize for the quality of what I sell or any services provided or otherwise. Only one person spoke badly of me and we all know who he is. Others follow his lead so there in lies the issue not my tools. Pretty much knew how this could turn out yet not one other person has ever complained before last year or since. Gary your 024S remains here as you left it with a 260 jug sitting next to I purchased for it just after last time we talked. You can continue to ignore this and tell people I stole your tool. The truth always comes out eventually, fact.

Well I have seen a lot of folks that simply get sore toes from kicking tires. I went get some stuff today sight-unseen with the intention of it coming home no matter the price. When I got there and looked at it I asked what the man wanted. The fine gentleman shot me a price that was under the number I truly was hoping for. No sore toes just loaded and gone.
If you think you get sore toes from tires wait till you kick a steel plate.

If you think you get sore toes from tires wait till you kick a steel plate.
Well anyone that knows me knows I am not a tire kicker and never will be. When it comes to iron it is no different I am not coming to look without the cash in hand to buy. That is why I love auctions. It separates tire kickers from honest folks.

ok Ill take it. Please text me your pp and I will send now. Please send USPS. We can forgo insurance. 336-312-3120

Latest posts

Back