• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS362C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to burst your bubble, but by looking at the pictures, I can see that it has carb adj. screws and therefore it is not a “C”. Also, it is an older saw based on the top cover that accommodates the old style air filter and that the tank housing is discolored. The old saying, a picture is worth a thousand words is very true.
You didn't burst anything but your lack of knowledge mostly. C is a factory accessory on a Stihl chainsaw. Is my 018C mtronic?... no. It does have a tooless side adjust for the bar and chain just like others.
So the tank housing is discolored. I didn't bleach it like many do. It does have the double style 311 type filter that I prefer over the leaky HD model on my other 362.

The old saying the uneducated tend to stick their foot in their mouth when they open it seems to apply here you think?

Any more questions, boss?

A new top cover, brake handle and fresh spray paint on the recoil and front of the case ='s a low hour saw now? Better put up pictures of the actual 362C for sale before folks start judging.
Original top cover.
Original brake handle.
Zero spray paint but nice try though.

You will never ever judge me again because when you do come with facts not innuendo or I may never let up. Once the pics are posted I will be expecting a public apology right here.

Any more accusations?
Speak up before I start posting the pics up. Be sure before you do make up anything more that you can infact back up what you spew out.

This is going to stop right here with the BS. No one forces anyone to make up BS like this person did. The rest of the comments were possibly made in good faith this clearly wasn't.

If you would like to speak up we will all be quietly waiting cookies

It's the same as saying I have a two year old f-350 with 20k miles thay I just put exhaust on. It runs fine. Looks fine. Take my word for it. $45k.
Right now your just selling words. Pictures and videos keeps everyone honest, and you know what your buying.
Pics make no one honest, fact.

Your buying on someone's word if the thing is right if they say it is right. When you or your mechanic confirms that this is the only way your sure of what you purchased beside the person's word. Tell me how pics makes it mechanically sounds and ready to eat?

This should be an interesting answer.
The floor is yours. Please speak up again. This kind of imput never gets hashed over online in ads. Let's change that now.
----
I wouldn't need to take your word for it. At 45K I'll be inspecting it myself in person. Pretty simple concept there.

Now if I wanted to make the purchase sight unseen all the pics on earth are worthless only then your word has worth in this senero. Now your selling your reputation not just words. Reconsider your statement about its just words, is it?

It wasn't a busy issue It was login issues on new devices now fixed. The only one crying is maybe you. Many people sell without pics posted just not on this site so they must be fools.
I have no idea who’s been crying but it certainly isn’t me. We simply want to see pictures of the saw. And to be clear, I said anyone willing to BUY without seeing pictures is a fool.

This is fake too. The only one of two in existence. It ran at one gtg in all OEM stock trim. It's 20221029_152658.jpgnot like any other saw ever built by anyone that I'm aware of.

Must be painted, built from junk or an optical illusion. Maybe it was made in photo shop? 😆 🤣

Lighten up people it's just a garden tool 😉😘

Your wish has been granted great rubber of the lamp 🤣

Let me know how sharp the images appear if you actually open them for better viewing.

Stuff gets packed up like I'm shipping raw eggs so no worries there.
Still hard to believe your nice red didn't sell yet, nuts.

I should stay out of this, but I concur. with Chipper. He is just trying to help you. No pictures is a deal breaker for me. I have checked back 3 times, since you said you would post pictures. I'm assuming others have as well.

I also wouldn't go to another site to look at pictures. Maybe that's lazy, but I refuse to use FB, so my loss I guess.
Your up first so chime in if your interested.
@landfakers is up next.

This is going to stay public unless a PM comes it.
first come by time stamp first served.
thank you

Your wish has been granted great rubber of the lamp 🤣

Let me know how sharp the images appear if you actually open them for better viewing.

Stuff gets packed up like I'm shipping raw eggs so no worries there.
Still hard to believe your nice red didn't sell yet, nuts.
Look good on my end.
I'm not real concerned, I'll post it locally and it will probably be gone right away, or as soon as I do it will sell here. No worries either way as I don't need to sell it, besides, I like saws :chainsaw:

I have no idea who’s been crying but it certainly isn’t me. We simply want to see pictures of the saw. And to be clear, I said anyone willing to BUY without seeing pictures is a fool.
I don't agree with your fool statement regardless of the BUY context.
Please take that somewhere else.
Have a nice day.

Keep staring at that C model chain brake operators lever completely intact and working as original. Keep staring at it till you figure out how it works. If need to go look it up do so, please.
For whatever it's worth, I think he meant the presence lever on the rear handle, not the chain brake. Nice looking saw, GLWS!

Your up first so chime in if your interested.
@landfakers is up next.

This is going to stay public unless a PM comes it.
first come by time stamp first served.
thank you
Don’t wait on me if you have others interested. Need to take a better look at the pics and do some thinking… probably ask some questions, but it’s late and I’m tired.

Original top cover.
Original brake handle.
Zero spray paint but nice try though.

You will never ever judge me again because when you do come with facts not innuendo or I may never let up. Once the pics are posted I will be expecting a public apology right here.

Any more accusations?
Speak up before I start posting the pics up. Be sure before you do make up anything more that you can infact back up what you spew out.

This is going to stop right here with the BS. No one forces anyone to make up BS like this person did. The rest of the comments were possibly made in good faith this clearly wasn't.

If you would like to speak up we will all be quietly waiting cookies
Congratulations on having the time to retaliate to comments and post pictures of the actual saw so potential buyers can judge for themselves. Online sellers often post a video of starting/running/cutting with serial # not just pictures when selling a running saw but we all understand your super busy. Challenging someone on the internet with threats is how you end up with a troll.
Here's a fact, wheel bearing grease or any type of grease does not belong in a rewind's clock spring or any clock spring for that matter. GLWS

Congratulations on having the time to retaliate to comments and post pictures of the actual saw so potential buyers can judge for themselves. Online sellers often post a video of starting/running/cutting with serial # not just pictures when selling a running saw but we all understand your super busy. Challenging someone on the internet with threats is how you end up with a troll.
Here's a fact, wheel bearing grease or any type of grease does not belong in a rewind's clock spring or any clock spring for that matter. GLWS
You came here to troll me so please carry on.
So now your all knowing on grease, yes?
Can you tell the brand and type also? Lol
It wouldn't matter if I posted a twenty minute video. Your next request would be along shortly.

Knowing how this would go in advance doesn't change how you approached my add now does it?

You were expected reading nothing more. Go check your serial numbers.

Back