• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034S PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berrnard

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
034 super for sale, power head only
this saw came to me as a, idk whats wrong. saw was not running some parts were janky on it.
tore it down and the cylinder was loose. took that off and the gasket was tore up. piston looked good
installed a new AM base gasket. added a new AM rope and pull handle. new AM muffler. installed re purposed used OEM buffers for all of the AV, 4 in total and AM air filter
saw runs and oils but i think it could use a carb or rebuild. has original zama. it keeps running rich even when i tune the carb. also the chains keeps spinning, not fast, but may need a clutch or new springs
frankly i am tired of messing with it and would rather have the cash right now
would like to get 250 shipped PHO friends and family/gift. i am keeping the b and c in the pics.
pics below with a vid. piston looks almost new from the muffer side
i did repaint the original clutch cover. if you dont like that i have a new AM cover i can throw in.

Latest posts

Back