• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

NIP Group
Oliver1655

Oliver1655

Addicted to ArboristSite
Or we can just show up with a few loads of wood all ready cut & split. I happen to have a couple cords loaded on a dump trailer with no specific purpose in mind. Part of it is dry & part of it will need to cure some. 90% of it is from a standing dead oak's limbs.

If others could come up with a pick-up or trailer holding a half a cord or so, he could focus on the saws & it will be more like a GTG.

gritz

gritz

ArboristSite Guru
Let me know what you guys decide. I'm up for whatever. I always have saws that need to be tuned......

Actually, once I get the rest of the trimmers and blowers in my garage finished, I'll have a ported 026 or two that will need testing and tuning :)