• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
You can come over but you must host a charity cut or GTG.

That might actually happen someday; things are changing on the home front. My father-in-law just passed, I will probably be expected to maintain the old property. 60 some acres on an 8/10ths of a mile long property occupying a very isolated valley. I can see myself wanting to something with it.

pdqdl

pdqdl

Northernmost street in Kansas City, Mo.

I set a bonfire on the n side of the road once; KCFD & Smithville fire departments showed up to put it out. They argued with each other for about 15 minutes, trying to decide who had to get their equipment dirty putting out the fire. KCFD ended up doing it. I apparently built the fire right on top of the city line, 206ft N of the centerline of the road.

pdqdl

pdqdl

I suppose it would be best to call the county dispatch and warn them ahead that one plans a bonfire. It would save them fielding fire calls from your neighbors.

Actually...the call came in from KCI airport. Their radar system triangulated our smoke plume and they dispatched the fire department. It was quite a bonfire. I thought we had it pretty well hidden down in the valley, but I was wrong.

67L36Driver

67L36Driver

Tree Freak
I don’t call 911. I have Buchanan, Platte and Clinton county dispatch in my phone directory.

Prolly should add Donaphin county Kansas.

Then you can request directly what department or help you need. Police, sheriff, Fire Dept Mo highway patrol or ambulance.

pdqdl

pdqdl

You really ought to go back to 911 and keep the other numbers as a backup. There are a lot of features present for a 911 call taker that aren't present on the other lines. If, on the other hand, you are getting to the same call dispatch center, why not just call 911?

67L36Driver

67L36Driver

Tree Freak
A couple times it was necessary to have a 'wellness check' on a person. In that case its better to call the dispatch center in the county they reside.

Our son Michael is bipolar and goes off his meds.

And, I threaten Mo.Jim with a wellness check if he goes off my radar.