Oleo- Mac 999 PP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to buy this saw but I can't get Gypo Logger to answer any of my pms or emails is the saw forsale or not?

yes it is forsale , Gypo doesnot answer PM's much, i will tell him to get ahold of you ok

Hi Lefty, I still have the saw, sorry, but haven't got any pm's and may have deleted emails as spam as I didn't see any pertenant subject heading. Try [email protected] or 905 702 8357. If the machine picks up than leave # and I will call back.
Thanks Ed and Mark for looking out for me when I wasn't around.
John

John,
If Lefty doesn't come through Give me a ring I may be interested.
I am looking for a saw to do some milling with.................
" Nitro man " ROFLMAO

I to am interested.Put me in line after WoodsJunkie. I have been considering a Woods 7900. How would this 999 stack up against a 7900 built by dave or dan? It would be less money I think. What does this saw weight. Is it to heavy for a 20" or 24" bar. Could it be used for felling on a daily basis?
Thanks
TSM

When i was down at Gypo's yesterday fixing his deere john ,he brought the 999 along , i put a 33 inch .404 bar and chain on it , it starts well ,runs good, has lots of torque and would make a good mill saw cause i donot think it would get very hot doing that like a smaller saw would and the saw is pretty much brandnew, Gypo has put less than half a tank threw it ,

I did some looking on the Net. I think I am going to go with a 7900. Thanks for the info.
TSM

I would think that is a good choice, the 7900 is lighter to carry if you are going to fall with it but this 999 has lots of torque and would make a great mill saw and at that price how could you go wrong

No, not yet Ed, you'd think it had anthrax or something, so I sent it to Ken to smarten it up since you already have your hands full. Ken said it would work better if it didn't have the same figures as a 346 does, but all this stuff is over my head as you well know.
John

Hey Gypo Logger at least Big Dutchman can sell his P.O.S. saws. Looks like who ever sold you this "Junker", got to you real good!

Ah yes, the infamous 999. Should it be designated as the "club of the year?" Ed said, it's not bad for milling, but I think it will be milling about for some time yet, and why wouldn't it?
John

Gypo,
Has the price came down on that club yet?
I did find a nice used 088 that I bought, but if the price is rite I maybe intrested in the infamous 999.

Gypo put that saw to work on the landing bucking your green gold up, I ran it enough to know it is solid.

Gypo , my cousins are up , had to take the boy fishing in your lake, in a hour and a half we caught 14 blue gills all good size and 42 bass, all large mouth , no small mouth this time, the biggest was 25.75 inches long.

Hi Eric, I got a couple of nibbles on the 999 and 980, so I will let you know what happens.
Ed, don't be fishing my My Lake out, I want to come up and do some fly fishing. But what do you do with the flies once you catch them?
John

Gypo donot worry from what i saw today there is alot of fish in the 1.5 to 3 pound area, to many in that size of a lake , need to thin some out so there is enough food to produce more bigger fish

like i said but that 999 to work, it will do you good on the landing

So Gypo did Doug buy the 999 or what , god i wish i was as smart as that man and why wouldn't i

Hello, Ed. Doug didn't think it quite matched his tie, so he reneged on the deal. He's not the brightest bulb on the tree, so don't get fooled, he's still trying to master his David Bradley.
John

Gypo,
Sorry to bust your bubble, but DB bought my PB. Guess he wanted another older club.
Hunter

Back