Picking up free wood today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan-o

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My Grandma called and said her neighbor was dropping 2 trees and she checked with him and he didn't want them. So I called him up and he said you can have them if you want them. One tree is already cut into 16" pieces it is an ash, and the other is a 30-40' cherry and not cut up yet. All the branches are gone already so no clean up! I will go get them tonight after work.

Trying to stock up for next year, the shaver went through alot more wood this year than I had thought I would!

I ran out of the wood i had stacked for this year already, but I just cut a huge dead oak a few weeks back and starting to use that up. I ended up with 3 1 ton dump truck loads, 1 pick-up and trailer (6x12) load out of the oak!

very nice

I ended up getting a heaping full size truck and a 6'x12' trailer load out of the free wood! Very nice guy too, he took down my number and said he would call me later this winter when he drops some more trees on his property. He said he has 5 or 6 more trees that he wants down.

Forgot to take pictures though, I got home and unloaded it right away.

Latest posts

Back