Picnic table

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It turned out okay gave me a chance to learn the characteristics of the epoxy. But I sure appreciate any advise someone is willing to give. Thank you.
Do you check moisture content or by time since cut? And what is a good moisture content? I have read under 10 for furniture

7CEAAC15-3E82-4E76-92B7-7CA0F6A98979.jpeg Just built a quick log sled. I have my doubts that it will work well. I just added on to one of the shipping crates that are free from a Yamaha dealer near me. Dont have much time, leaving in the morning to see if I can get to my wood lot and get the dozer fired up. If I can’t then at least I can drag a few back on this rickshaw thing I built with my snowmobile. Still have to add the tongue in the morning.

Nice job Eric! My buddy and I made one a few years back. He needed a new table and I just got my mill so we went to town. It's a great project for getting your feet wet with milling! Nothing like the satisfaction of DIY!
88450526a76f40450769c904265f69b3.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

FFFEE7D5-65D6-44FC-B14C-5CA736D2CDD0.jpeg New project. Epoxy poured serving platter. Thinking a dark red pearl almost black in the “lake”

1AE59F86-2BAA-489D-8E06-57AA56BD7ECE.jpeg Well it did not come out like I pictured it in my head. But here is my second epoxy pour. Alaskan serving platter. Birch and epoxy. Tried for a northern lights look but didn’t come out the way I wished.

Back