• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Please close thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnwkr

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a clean ms261 PHO to replace my 026. My 026 is going to a buddy that just gt a wood stove and wants to learn to cut wood.
Best deal possible! Thanks guys.

Thanks, not trying to pay new prices though.
So you want one for half price?
It's helpful to post a price range, this way you're not wasting time and neither are those who will send you their offers. It will also bring more offers in in if your price range is reasonable. If you leave the price open a lot of people won't waste their time as it looks like someone is trying to get something for nothing, at least that's how I perceive ads without prices anyway.
Good luck with your search :).
Brett

I would like an MS 880 for $100 please new condition only lmao.
(Some people really think they can pull that off).

Be nice JR, I was just making a recommendation based in what I've seen work in the past.
Lol. That was in no way directed at you. It was in response to the OP I think you were on the money about what you said. All good Chipper.

$350 would be my budget. I know thats a long shot but I've seen near new ones sell for less here and other places. Thanks for the tip chipper!

$350 would be my budget. I know thats a long shot but I've seen near new ones sell for less here and other places. Thanks for the tip chipper!

Are you sure you're not referring to a MS260? That's what they sell for in nice shape. I've never seen a working 261 for that, I watched them for quite a while before buying my 261 new two weeks ago. The typical price range seems to be $475-$550 and they are almost always 2015 and earlier models.

Those were very good deals but certainly not the norm and you can see that by how quickly they sold. All kinds of stuff gets sold for much less than its worth for various reasons.

I bought a pile of saws today that people elected not to repair and I know there's a couple 261's in it that I believe need P&C's. I'd of course have to verify thats all they need but I'd sell one in probably the $250-$300 range if you want to repair it yourself.

So You're calling me a scammer because I'm trying to find a saw that in price range I've seen them selling in? You don't even know me! This place is a joke, maybe a mod can close this thread..

Back