• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, if I had more Dollars than Sense;), I would be saying "Mine:)"

But my CSM gear has (MORE than:surprised3:) Blown the CAD/CSMAD Budget for (Quite) awhile :(, and there are a 395XP and a 372XP First and Second in line when that Budget recovers :D

Still Struggling with Severe cases of CAD/CSMAD, fortunately those are Rarely Fatal, UNLESS the Wife catches me "Treating" the symptoms of my CAD/CSMAD ;):surprised3::)

Doug :cheers:

Put a gauge on it, I thought the same thing about my 357 that Eric did. Checked it one day just for ***** and it’s at 230

Exactly... I should have clarified that. 16” or less wood vs a 372xp.

No need to clarify, its hard to believe without seeing it. It would have beat it in bigger wood too lol. I didnt post, because I cant remember... but I swear I watched that same saw hand it to a 385. I had one a couple years ago, should have kept it. It was a OE, and an absolute monster.

Latest posts

Back