• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Zogger’s Ported Husqvarna 394

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a ported 394 that was previously owned by fellow AS’er Zogger (RIP). Was ported by a West Coast saw builder. This was taken down by one of the builders on here a few years back and they said it had finger ports and looked good and put it back together. I did not own the saw that time, so I do not remember which one it was. I’ve only use this saw a couple of times after I acquired from him in 2021. We just don’t have wood big enough around here to warrant using it. I feel bad selling the saw because Zogger was a dear friend, but it just sits in my garage and something like this needs to be used.

Asking $750+ shipping. I have a few bars from 24 to 36 inches that could be added for a modest amount.

IMG_3707.jpegIMG_3708.jpegIMG_3709.jpegIMG_3710.jpegIMG_3711.jpegIMG_3712.jpeg

Thank you sir.

I’ll try to get a video of this over the weekend… I’m sure if this was from any of the known builders it would be gone already.

My closest comparison to the saw is a freshly built 385 with muffler modded and timing advanced. This saw absolutely blew the doors off of it.

Just to throw it out-if somebody wants to buy the saw and they’re not fully happy with it, I’ll take it back.

Thank you sir.

I’ll try to get a video of this over the weekend… I’m sure if this was from any of the known builders it would be gone already.

My closest comparison to the saw is a freshly built 385 with muffler modded and timing advanced. This saw absolutely blew the doors off of it.

Just to throw it out-if somebody wants to buy the saw and they’re not fully happy with it, I’ll take it back.
Get a bore scope and take pics. That should sell anything. Seeing is believing with fresh pics. Probably worth that and more all day long to use as a tool 😉

Great suggestion, but I pretty much got out of saws now that my boys are into outboards
Go visit your local mechanic or buy one for 40 bucks that plugs into your cell phone. I just use my eyes and tell people it looks like new in there. My pics are done when the cylinders are off most times. I did use a Milwaukee one a few months ago to look at bunches of small engines here. Very handy tool.

Latest posts

Back