• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported/carb modded 7900 Dolkita $750 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R2D

North pole greens keeper
Reaction score
Mdavlee ported and poleman carb modified 7900 dolkita. Oem top end was new when ported. Formerly owned by another A.S. member. Very fun saw. Pretty clean. Has H.D. air filter kit. Runs, oils, puts smile on face and cuts wood.
There is a video of this saw on you tube.
Look up "keiths 7900"

$800 plus shipping.... powerhead only
Shipping can be from fedex, ups or usps. Will be insured for full amount. Paypal friends n family prefered. I will get it out immediately.

aea1a3df55087e9ba6747f664ff7ee57.jpg
816b74baacccf084ee38934e5f0df6ee.jpg
ce7859a48e090050a49d30ea2b097973.jpg
6c4b538a515790f6cd280cc01e8f9991.jpg
d56ea6db397336d1245493e2657d53fc.jpg
ea579917a6e7f7fe5bf72a2d05754a10.jpg
45133a8d232500faedac712ad0200df4.jpg
967d4c5fd12f7bea195642d9711313bd.jpg
4d4d1e4007ff5297f1b733e6657d95fc.jpg
3bfe924bbac7ed9b191fd0c99d0dd53e.jpg
12bd7739490b0f8243152eb1b5a46462.jpg

Indeed a sweet saw. I never thought I'd sell it. But we are finally buying a home....a short sale that needs work. I could use the funds towards materials and supplies. Plus I got another stock but mint 7900 that I could always send out to be ported down the road.

Short sales can be messy but some can be great deals, glad you found something worth while.

I bet it runs even better now that it's broken in.
Hey mike. It's a strong saw [emoji6]
Short sales can be messy but some can be great deals, glad you found something worth while.
We went and looked at my wife's dream house 3 times. It was at the limits of affordability. Our agent said, come down the street and look at this short sale. Sure enough, it was very similar layout and size but better.....Finished basement with full bath and backed up to a park. Unfortunately, has some issues. Nothing I can't fix. Slab on front porch cracked and sinking, all walls/ceilings need paint and repair. Master shower leaking inside the wall. 3-4 windows need replacing. Carpets need cleaning. Furnace may need to be replaced. Deck refinished. Fence repair, landscape.......some other stuff. To me, this is all stuff I can do or cash in some favors. Just need a couple weeks to accomplish. Everything is set. Close in middle of august. Price of houses all around me are 50-100,000 more than what i paid and all similar lay outs.

Hey mike. It's a strong saw [emoji6]

We went and looked at my wife's dream house 3 times. It was at the limits of affordability. Our agent said, come down the street and look at this short sale. Sure enough, it was very similar layout and size but better.....Finished basement with full bath and backed up to a park. Unfortunately, has some issues. Nothing I can't fix. Slab on front porch cracked and sinking, all walls/ceilings need paint and repair. Master shower leaking inside the wall. 3-4 windows need replacing. Carpets need cleaning. Furnace may need to be replaced. Deck refinished. Fence repair, landscape.......some other stuff. To me, this is all stuff I can do or cash in some favors. Just need a couple weeks to accomplish. Everything is set. Close in middle of august. Price of houses all around me are 50-100,000 more than what i paid and all similar lay outs.

Strong Saw. Great Seller. Best of luck with the handyman special. If Mike didn't have another one in process for me I wouldn't hesitate to buy it back.

Strong Saw. Great Seller. Best of luck with the handyman special. If Mike didn't have another one in process for me I wouldn't hesitate to buy it back.
Hi keith. I guess you missed your saw if you are getting another 7900 done [emoji41]
Hope you are well.

man those HD kits on these things are slick. never realized that's what they looked like under the hood. must seal up nice. i've been wanting a 7900 to try in the bush but there be no dealers nearby :(

man those HD kits on these things are slick. never realized that's what they looked like under the hood. must seal up nice. i've been wanting a 7900 to try in the bush but there be no dealers nearby :(

It works extremely well. I've had 2 with the hd kit now. no concerns of fines getting through. Great design. Plus, I think it makes the saw look better.....Darth Vader or Jay Leno chin...you pick : )

It works extremely well. I've had 2 with the hd kit now. no concerns of fines getting through. Great design. Plus, I think it makes the saw look better.....Darth Vader or Jay Leno chin...you pick : )

i hate you :( LOL i got a bunch of husky's and am forced to stick with them for now noo matter how bad i wanna try a 7900. once i'm making good money though, i'm gonna buy one.

Yep anything replaceable can be sold IMO. Sold my harley for down payment on my fixer upper farm house back in the day.
I sold a snowmobile I sno-crossed with to buy my ex wife a computer in the late 90's.
She started a medical transcription company that has provided well for her for almost 20 years. It was hard letting the sled go but it sure payed off in the long run. Russ

Back