• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported/carb modded 7900 Dolkita $750 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24" bar with 404 chisel chain... cut all day long without sharpening and be ripping some big chips at the same time!
I keep reading good things about .404 pitch on a PS-7900!
I am tempted to try it on mine , but I have spare 3/8" chains and bars for a few years to come.
I imagine it to be a interesting setup , maybe I'll get the chance to try it at some point. :)

Oh , and a BUMP for this saw - if You don't have a 7900 here is Your chance to get one! ;)

I keep reading good things about .404 pitch on a PS-7900!
I am tempted to try it on mine , but I have spare 3/8" chains and bars for a few years to come.
I imagine it to be a interesting setup , maybe I'll get the chance to try it at some point. :)

Oh , and a BUMP for this saw - if You don't have a 7900 here is Your chance to get one! ;)
I really like 404 for a work saw. It may cut slower but the 404 cutters are longer so they last through more sharpenings and they will keep an edge longer than 3/8 so it's a win win in my book. I don't like to hand file in the field so I'm still cutting with 404 while others are sharpening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How have you been Mike? I haven't seen you around! I know your busy with the kids and moving so I figured I would leave you alone. I hope everything is good and life is treating you well. Glws! Adam

How have you been Mike? I haven't seen you around! I know your busy with the kids and moving so I figured I would leave you alone. I hope everything is good and life is treating you well. Glws! Adam
Hey adam. Things are ok. Extremely busy with work. Then my house needs plenty of work. Kids....yep lots of work there too! Wife Is coasting along in second trimester.

Will be selling off a few saws n items once I get around to it. Let me know what you are looking for. Looks like you are selling some saws now. Too much?

I have way to much and need to focus on what I want! I have what I need but there is defiantly that draw torwards others. Lol! I will get ahold of you soon. We need to catch up and hopefully talk some business.

I have way to much and need to focus on what I want! I have what I need but there is defiantly that draw torwards others. Lol! I will get ahold of you soon. We need to catch up and hopefully talk some business.

Adam,

So should I keep sending links for 254 deals, or are you ready to move on to other saws?......LOL!

So which one of you will end up with more saws, and who will have fewer? Or will it be a trade straight across?

I have a feeling Mike will win! I would be interested in the parts and maybe more that Mike and I first started talking about. I think the 254 is done with me. Randy told me mine will be here by Tuesday! So time to move on! But time will tell!

Adam,

So should I keep sending links for 254 deals, or are you ready to move on to other saws?......LOL!

So which one of you will end up with more saws, and who will have fewer? Or will it be a trade straight across?
Lol. I'm down to 9 runners. A couple of project saws and enough parts to build several 2100's. I might be able to coax Adam into some 288 and 2100 stuff!

Oh and come March, I'll be tied with you at 6 in another category [emoji106]

There may be some coaxing going on! I will not deny that! The coaxing of six I'm not gonna be apart of!!!!!!/

Lol. I'm down to 9 runners. A couple of project saws and enough parts to build several 2100's. I might be able to coax Adam into some 288 and 2100 stuff!

Oh and come March, I'll be tied with you at 6 in another category [emoji106]

Mike,

Man, a 2100 would be fine with me. Feel free to send it.....LOL! Oh wait, that wasn't what you meant.

Congratulations! Six is a wonderful number to stop on. Even numbers are much easier than odd, when it comes to children. No middle child syndrome therapy to pay for later.

Jonathan, do you want a 2100? I still remember the nice gift you gave me. If i remember correctly, you got rid of a 2100 and 285 both in super nice condition.....if you overlook the barrel cactus thorns stuck in the clutch covers. Not sure if we are stopping at 6. The insanity/challenge is keeping me quite young.

To all others, new price $750 shipped. It's just sitting on a shelf with some friends right now

20151025_124006.jpg

Jonathan, do you want a 2100? I still remember the nice gift you gave me. If i remember correctly, you got rid of a 2100 and 285 both in super nice condition.....if you overlook the barrel cactus thorns stuck in the clutch covers. Not sure if we are stopping at 6. The insanity/challenge is keeping me quite young.

To all others, new price $750 shipped. It's just sitting on a shelf with some friends right now

View attachment 456048

Want? Yes.

Need? I don't know if that has ever played a part in any saw I have purchased.

The 2100CD I had was sold to @bryanr2, and it didn't have any cacti parts attached.

The nice 285CD I sold to @Marshy. It was cacti free as well. Though it has since had part of a tree dropped on it. :(

We stopped a six kids because my wife and I were both 40 when our youngest was born.

We stopped a six kids because my wife and I were both 40 when our youngest was born.

This is where the wife and I are unbalanced. She's 30 looking like 21 and I'm 39 looking like 50! I better stop at 3 girls and 3 boys.

I like its friends!

You like that high top 300th anniversary high top 288 [emoji12]

This is where the wife and I are unbalanced. She's 30 looking like 21 and I'm 39 looking like 50! I better stop at 3 girls and 3 boys.

You like that high top 300th anniversary high top 288 [emoji12]

Mike,

I was 39 when the oldest boy graduated High School. I'll be 59 when the last one does so.

Something to think about.......

Back