• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Post Your Free Chainsaw Here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this thread, i am going to take pics of a saw in my barn and post it. i bet half the guys on here have a saw they would give away for free hahaha!
Yeah there's a poolown timber squirrel that belongs to somebody that wants me to tune it.it's been riding around in the back of my truck for over a week.wish somebody would swipe it.:laugh:

Shoot... have 3 buildings full of saws/parts saws.. most in there I'd give away for maybe a 12er of decent beer.

I keep saying come visit... my couch is nice and comfy too. Can't beat that right? Or park your RV right at the shop. Visit Alaska, free room and can pack a suitcase or 10 full of chainsaws for a few brewskis.

Everytime I go back there with the idea of actually finding somthing I end up closing the door after a few mins realizing I'll spend the next 2 weeks back there!

Back