• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan 2400 Woodsman

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got this one that's been here too long.

A nice original Poulan 2400 Woodsman saw with a 18" bar and chain. I went over this saw when I got it, fuel lines, carb kit, crank seals (if I remember right) new oiler check valve and sprocket.

The saw got a nice muffler mod and it runs super. This is one of the last incarnations of the Poulan micro saws, but its now 38cc, rear handle spring antivibe and has exterior carb adjustments.

I used this saw two or three times and it is a nice lightweight limbing saw, worked great in limbing up these bushy oaks. You will have to look hard to find another one of these in this shape. 100_9145 (Custom).JPG 100_9136 (Custom).JPG 100_9140 (Custom).JPG 100_9146 (Custom).JPG 100_9135 (Custom).JPG

$100 shipped in the lower 48

Mark,

I am somewhat surprised that this hasn't sold already, or the Jonsereds 49SP you have listed.

Seems I have another, a Craftsman branded version. It will need gone through, probably just fuel lines and carb kit. If your intersted I can dig it out and look it over..

384e9dfcb023c33fc83eb7e6769668aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back