• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Craftsman branded Poulan 3700

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got this one going and it can use a new home.

A nice Craftsman 3.7 18 which is actually a thin ring Poulan 3700.

Its got a lot of compression, new plug, fuel lines, duckbill tank vent, carb diaphragms and a new sprocket.

The back handle was broke so I put a nice one on that I had here but its black.

It has a good OEM 18" bar and a some new safety chain I had here.

It starts easy, both oilers work like they should. I was going to take it to the wood pile but it was raining here, I will take it out tomorrow though.

Price is $200 shipped to the lower 48, depending if shipping is horrible to CA, OR and WA.

Look at the pictures and ask any questions.
IMG_20230430_174148200.jpg
IMG_20230430_174157870.jpg
IMG_20230430_174205065.jpg
IMG_20230430_174213972.jpg

Mark will be able to tell ya.....
I can say yeah the fees are high.

But a lot of times the item brings more money, but sometimes not, just like this time. I knew already the Red versions don't seem to bring as much as the Poulan saws.

Thats ok, I have done better more times then not. I offered it here first but got no interest in it and no offers.

The one thing about eBay is I don't have to deal with those Facebook idiots. I have never seen so many ******** in my life as trying to deal on Marketplace.

Latest posts

Back