• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Craftsman branded Poulan 3700

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got this one going and it can use a new home.

A nice Craftsman 3.7 18 which is actually a thin ring Poulan 3700.

Its got a lot of compression, new plug, fuel lines, duckbill tank vent, carb diaphragms and a new sprocket.

The back handle was broke so I put a nice one on that I had here but its black.

It has a good OEM 18" bar and a some new safety chain I had here.

It starts easy, both oilers work like they should. I was going to take it to the wood pile but it was raining here, I will take it out tomorrow though.

Price is $200 shipped to the lower 48, depending if shipping is horrible to CA, OR and WA.

Look at the pictures and ask any questions.
IMG_20230430_174148200.jpg
IMG_20230430_174157870.jpg
IMG_20230430_174205065.jpg
IMG_20230430_174213972.jpg

Mark will be able to tell ya.....
I can say yeah the fees are high.

But a lot of times the item brings more money, but sometimes not, just like this time. I knew already the Red versions don't seem to bring as much as the Poulan saws.

Thats ok, I have done better more times then not. I offered it here first but got no interest in it and no offers.

The one thing about eBay is I don't have to deal with those Facebook idiots. I have never seen so many ******** in my life as trying to deal on Marketplace.

You must be young, My sons tell me CL is for old folks. I seem to get along good there
I was into only cl for a while-have not had fb for years, but the saw scene is basically dead on cl here. Nothing now, nothing moves.

Fb, on the other hand? I got an account again recently soley for marketplace. Vintage saws and stuff in general abide in excess. New listings every day at good "was my dad's, hasn't run in years, just want to get rid of it" prices.

Already picked up a barely used 10-10s for 20 bucks, new red wing work boots for 30, and a poulan 3400 with a new bar and chain for 25 just today. (All from men over 60)

At least in my area cl IS dead, no matter what the product is.

Edit: woops. Didn't realized this was 2023, not this year.

Back