• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsereds 52E

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have this Jonsereds 52E here that I don't need taking up shelf space. I don't know any history and only gave it a few minutes attention.

First off, I see nothing missing or broken. All AV mounts feel good. It has a excellent Sandvik bar and near new Stihl chain. It looked to have a newer rim sprocket.

I pulled the rope and compression felt great, I popped the muffler to find a nice looking piston and rings. Someone put a pipe plug in place of the original oil cap. I pictured the threads so you can see they are unhurt.

I put some fresh gas in it and it started up in just a few pulls. It bogs, and will need some carb work. The oiler is working great.

So here you have it, a running parts saw. What you see is what you get.

$150 is the price I'm thinking, I will listen to your offer Actual shipping is what it is, probably $30 or so in the lower 48. I don't have time to look the shipping up for every tire kicker. I can do PayPal F&F or you can send a USPS money order.

100_2404.JPG100_2406.JPG100_2407.JPG100_2414.JPG100_2411.JPG

I didn't know where to price this, but I had looked at eBay completed/sold auctions and priced this in line with those. The eBay saws were non runners, no one showing pistons or if they have spark etc.

I don't want to fool with this so $100 and get it out of here, this week. If no interest then I will eBay it in a couple weeks when I get time.

Latest posts

Back