• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
This is a Jonsered 2095 that has sat for awhile. I pulled it out tonight, put some fuel in the tank and it fired up with just a few pulls. I did not log test it but it seemed to run decent. The piston looks good through the exhaust and the compression is strong. As you can see the brake handle is broke off. There is no brake band in the cover either. Since it has sat awhile you might want to do the normal carb kit but as I said it fired right up tonight. I think $525 plus shipping is fair.

Note the pictures are horrible, I can take better ones if required.

Hi bill is this saw still for sale I work with one of the men who designed the saw meny years ago and of the 2 he had they were stolen and been on the look out for one a little while happy to pay any shipping costs to the uk
This is a Jonsered 2095 that has sat for awhile. I pulled it out tonight, put some fuel in the tank and it fired up with just a few pulls. I did not log test it but it seemed to run decent. The piston looks good through the exhaust and the compression is strong. As you can see the brake handle is broke off. There is no brake band in the cover either. Since it has sat awhile you might want to do the normal carb kit but as I said it fired right up tonight. I think $525 plus shipping is fair.

Note the pictures are horrible, I can take better ones if required.
Hello Bill

Is the saw still for sale I work with one of the men who designed the beast and the models he owned unfortunately got stolen or destroyed we have been on the look out for a replacement I’m quite happy to pay all costs to shipping into the uk

Regards George

Hi bill is this saw still for sale I work with one of the men who designed the saw meny years ago and of the 2 he had they were stolen and been on the look out for one a little while happy to pay any shipping costs to the uk

Hello Bill

Is the saw still for sale I work with one of the men who designed the beast and the models he owned unfortunately got stolen or destroyed we have been on the look out for a replacement I’m quite happy to pay all costs to shipping into the uk

Regards George
Hello from the USA,

That saw is gone but I have others

Hello from the USA,

Thank you for the speedy reply

I have been looking for a 2095 for about 2 years
Hello from the USA,

Hello from the USA,

I’d really appreciate if you would sell me one he’s an old hand in the forest and something of an engineer and at 22 there some learning to do and looking for a full resto job to make factory pretty again

Back