• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 272XP Project ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is another of the saws I am pulling down off the shelves. It is well used saw. I put some fuel in it tonight and it fired right up. I ran a comp test and it was at 150PSI but for whatever reason I have now lost the pic. I can take one Sunday if required. I did not pull the muffler as it fired and ran decent. The is one bars stud missing as well as one top cover screw. It does need some work and I consider it a project. I figure $325 plus shipping is fair. I also have a 281 that I will be listing.

Yes the 272 was the first Husky I bought. The Husky saws never caught on here until later.

Years ago if you told someone you had a Husqvarna they would ask what model motorcycle it was or possibly sewing machine. In about 1998 we bought the building that housed the only Husky saw dealer that I knew of. Later around 2006 I bought a good chunk of the saw inventory of a Husky dealer in northeast Illinois. The dealers could not compete with the box stores. Sadly the Husky dealers have went away. I have just under $800 in Husky 395 parts arriving tomorrow. About midweek next week will be another $2000 or so with a 3120 and parts. In the last two years it will be well over $16,000 in saws and parts but Husky poo poo'ed on their dealers so it all has to be shipped.

Latest posts

Back