• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 268 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a Husky 268 that came in with some crates of around 70 saws. I have zero history on it. I pulled the muffler and the top end looks decent. I ran a comp test.She is a used saw and is sold as a project as it is a non-runner currently and will probably need some attention. I think $225 plus real shipping is fair.

Here is a Husky 268 that came in with some crates of around 70 saws. I have zero history on it. I pulled the muffler and the top end looks decent. I ran a comp test.She is a used saw and is sold as a project as it is a non-runner currently and will probably need some attention. I think $225 plus real shipping is fair.
I’m interested in your 268xp so I’ll give you my zip code and tell me what the shipping cost? 94519

I’m interested in your 268xp so I’ll give you my zip code and tell me what the shipping cost? 94519
Well shoot me a PM and we can make a deal and I will get it on the big brown truck Tuesday

$33 will do on shipping

Latest posts

Back