• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 455 Rancher saw #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a second Husky 455 that came in with some crates of around 70 saws. I have zero history on it. I put some fuel in it , hit the primer bulb and she fired up. I put a bar and chain on it and made some cuts then took a video. It ran and cut but the bearings sounded dry so the bottom end may need attention. I pulled the muffler and the top end looks decent. She is a decent looking saw but might need some attention. I call it a running project. I have another that I will also list that is a bit worse condition so if you want a pair let me know. I think $175 plus real shipping is fair.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPGNote it is sold PHO, the bar and chain in the video are not included

Here is a second Husky 455 that came in with some crates of around 70 saws. I have zero history on it. I put some fuel in it , hit the primer bulb and she fired up. I put a bar and chain on it and made some cuts then took a video. It ran and cut but the bearings sounded dry so the bottom end may need attention. I pulled the muffler and the top end looks decent. She is a decent looking saw but might need some attention. I call it a running project. I have another that I will also list that is a bit worse condition so if you want a pair let me know. I think $175 plus real shipping is fair.

View attachment 1085683View attachment 1085684View attachment 1085685View attachment 1085686View attachment 1085687View attachment 1085688View attachment 1085689View attachment 1085690View attachment 1085691View attachment 1085692Note it is sold PHO, the bar and chain in the video are not included
Hi Bill I am interested in this saw and I believe your 175.00 is fair. I am new here Google brought me here for an echo saw. Before we proceed on this saw tho can you please tell me if you have any echo saws? And if so the models and condition? I am trying to switch all my saws over to echo, but I have quite a collection of saws so that might be hard!

Hi Bill I am interested in this saw and I believe your 175.00 is fair. I am new here Google brought me here for an echo saw. Before we proceed on this saw tho can you please tell me if you have any echo saws? And if so the models and condition? I am trying to switch all my saws over to echo, but I have quite a collection of saws so that might be hard!
I had a pair of Echo 590 saws but they are sold. All other the other Echo saws I have are older vintage ones.

Latest posts

Back