• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 455 Rancher #1 project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a Husky 455 that came in with some crates of around 70 saws. I have zero history on it. I put some fuel in it , hit the primer bulb and she fired up. It was obvious the bottom end needs attention and I shut it down. I pulled the muffler and the top end looks decent. She is a definite project needing attention. I have another that I will also list that is a bit better condition so if you want a pair let me know. I think $100 plus real shipping is fair1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

Here is a Husky 455 that came in with some crates of around 70 saws. I have zero history on it. I put some fuel in it , hit the primer bulb and she fired up. It was obvious the bottom end needs attention and I shut it down. I pulled the muffler and the top end looks decent. She is a definite project needing attention. I have another that I will also list that is a bit better condition so if you want a pair let me know. I think $100 plus real shipping is fairView attachment 1085667View attachment 1085668View attachment 1085669View attachment 1085670View attachment 1085671View attachment 1085672View attachment 1085673View attachment 1085674
asking for a friend, you covering up a serial number or pointing to damage?

Latest posts

Back