• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low-hour 2020 Husqvarna 572xp $750 shipped/insured

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is that? Because Cobra is right!!!?? You and your buddy smear his listing and here you are thinking your crap is worth gold like his and 90% of everyone else on here!!! Oh, by the way, "30 tanks, give or take" isn't slightly used buddy. I wont even use the current sales price for example, but I can get a brand new 572xp with a bar and chain for a little bit more from Acme tools (free shipping btw). Or we can "hunt for deals" as you would say it and find one cheaper that has ZERO tanks, give or take.....

Its obvious which club HumpBumer is in on this site..

No idea what "club" you're referring to.

HumpBumer.....hmmmm, okay. Slinging attempted-insults now. Caliber.

You may not use your saws daily, but 30 tanks is about two weeks worth of work, or less. That is indeed low-hours. Your definition may vary, especially if you don't make your living in the woods.

A similar situation happened to me on here. I put up a NIB 390xp that I bought high. At that exact time , Bruce put em on sale. I wound up swapping the saw off at a loss.
When I bought the saw, it was the last run on them. Then they started making them again. Same with the 372xp. They were supposed to be done and then they brought them back.

A similar situation happened to me on here. I put up a NIB 390xp that I bought high. At that exact time , Bruce put em on sale. I wound up swapping the saw off at a loss.
When I bought the saw, it was the last run on them. Then they started making them again. Same with the 372xp. They were supposed to be done and then they brought them back.
Buying discontinued saws with the hopes of reselling for a profit never seemed like a good idea.

Guys, let the fellow sell his saw. A good deal is in the mind of the purchaser. I expect this thread is dead by now though.

I ordered the fuel line. I'll either keep the saw and send it to Kevin for porting, accept one of the offers received, or let the ad sit a few months.

Sucks cause my 390 needs a new decomp, so I'm basically big(ger)-sawless at the moment.

I do like how I got sh*t on for disclosing that the saw has a fuel line leak. Pretty funny the reaction honesty and forthrightness brings on this forum.

Right. And that's a relatively safe investment at that.
Yes, set it and forget.

Something like FTEC is good for 20%/year in the past 5 years and 36% so far this year.
On the other end, even T-bills are good for 5.25% right now and are nearly zero risk.

Plus how many saws would it take to buy, store, and sell, in place of investing $100k (or more)?
A silly claim to make.

Yes, set it and forget.

Something like FTEC is good for 20%/year in the past 5 years and 36% so far this year.
On the other end, even T-bills are good for 5.25% right now and are nearly zero risk.

Plus how many saws would it take to buy, store, and sell, in place of investing $100k (or more)?
A silly claim to make.
The shipping kills you on sale and most of the guys don't figure in their time when calculating the potential for profit. My time is to valuable to fuq around with flipping saws for miniscule to negative returns.

Bumping this thread.

I have the replacement fuel line in the sealed bag and will include it. I'll snap a photo of it in a few days when I get home.

$950 shipped/insured with replacement fuel line. Open to offers but mostly looking for $$$.

Bumping this thread.

I have the replacement fuel line in the sealed bag and will include it. I'll snap a photo of it in a few days when I get home.

$950 shipped/insured with replacement fuel line. Open to offers but mostly looking for $$$.
Your priced too high. You can get a new one with a bar and warranty for a few bucks more than your used saw.

Latest posts

Back