• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinpdx

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Powerhead only Husqvarna 2100 Chainsaw that runs excellent and is overall in good condition. It starts within a couple pulls if you have the strength to pull it over. It has a ton of compression and no compression relief. I rebuilt the carburetor last year, and new fuel lines and filter installed at that time. I replaced the fuel tank vent with an echo vent a couple months when I noticed it leaked fuel when it was on its side. I had the muffler off at that time and looked at the piston and it was excellent with no visible wear. The only damage is a crack in the clutch cover that could be repaired. It doesn't effect anything for use. The chain brake was also removed some time ago, which was very common. These are getting harder and harder to find in good running condition. I'm no expert when it comes to deciphering the serial number (6151904) but I believe it to be a 1986 model. I'm asking 600 shipped OBO to the lower 48. Paypal goods and services only, unless you're local to the Boise ID area, then pickup would be great. Send me a PM if interested. I'm happy to have a phone conversation with serious buyers if you so choose.
Thanks,
Justin

Attachments

• husq1.jpg
    husq1.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 3
  • husq2.jpg
    husq2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 2
  • husq3.jpg
    husq3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 2
Powerhead only Husqvarna 2100 Chainsaw that runs excellent and is overall in good condition. It starts within a couple pulls if you have the strength to pull it over. It has a ton of compression and no compression relief. I rebuilt the carburetor last year, and new fuel lines and filter installed at that time. I replaced the fuel tank vent with an echo vent a couple months when I noticed it leaked fuel when it was on its side. I had the muffler off at that time and looked at the piston and it was excellent with no visible wear. The only damage is a crack in the clutch cover that could be repaired. It doesn't effect anything for use. The chain brake was also removed some time ago, which was very common. These are getting harder and harder to find in good running condition. I'm no expert when it comes to deciphering the serial number (6151904) but I believe it to be a 1986 model. I'm asking 600 shipped OBO to the lower 48. Paypal goods and services only, unless you're local to the Boise ID area, then pickup would be great. Send me a PM if interested. I'm happy to have a phone conversation with serious buyers if you so choose.
Thanks,
Justin
Ha, been watching your CL add here, :p
Good luck with the sale 😀

Thanks for the tag, but I'm down to less than 6 project saws and under 20 saws total and I'd kinda like to keep it that way.
You might need to keep your stock up - I keep going back and forth about selling any of my saws given the way this state is…can never have too many. I think you’ve got a couple of shipping containers to hold everything, right?

You might need to keep your stock up - I keep going back and forth about selling any of my saws given the way this state is…can never have too many. I think you’ve got a couple of shipping containers to hold everything, right?
True, but I only run saws maybe 6-10 days a year outside of test runs. And even then, between the 500i and 350 my other saws don't hardly get any mileage on them.

Latest posts

Back