• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold HUSQVARNA 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As noted by others although no scoring present the piston does show some wear. Have you ran a compression test with a quality compression tester? It would be interesting to know what it is reading
I did take it down to a local shop that had a small engine compression tester...was told it tested at 110.

They are sweet saws to play with, however, too expensive to fix if they need any major work. Last one I repaired I had over half the cost of a new saw just in parts. 2016 model, bearings came apart in. Trashed the bottom and top ends.
It is rare I will entertain repair let alone buying something with bad bearings.

I truly hate lowballers but I will give you $160 plus UPS shipping on my dime. If you like that I can PP you in minutes.

I did a lot of research on the 562XP before I bought one in 2020. The Husqvarna rep told me that the early models had issues with crank bearings,and seal failures once the bearing cages came apart. This caused a lean out which cooked the piston. The 2020 model year and up had improved bearings, larger top cover and air filter and more case bolts according to the Husky rep.

The case was updated in 2016, the bearings had many updates over the years, as well as the fuel lines, the top cover, eventually air filter and several carbs/ignition modules.

Back