• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice Husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have owned this saw since new. Low use for its age.

The muffler is gutted and a port has been added.

Recently the jug was off as that is the easiest way to replace the intake and clamp. The piston and jug look like new.

New intake and steel clamp.

Carb has been modded like Treemonkey suggested in his video and the saw runs very well. It also has new fuel/vent line from carb to tank.

24” bar, 3/8 .050. Not for burying but for easier working a pile of logs.

$300 and shipping or pickup in NW NC.

IMG_1619.jpegIMG_1620.jpegIMG_1623.jpegIMG_1624.jpegIMG_1625.jpeg

Stays on in my shop/barn 24/7 😎

”High on the mountain, in Galax Virginia“
I keep it tuned in all the time here in southern WV, as long as it's a good clear day. So here's a big ol Hello Carolina to all yall. Thats a really fair price on that saw. If I didn't have 3 other 60 cc saws I would jump right on that.

Well let’s giterdun.

I wish I could lol. With medical expenses and the rising cost of living I don't have much "fun" money left. I actually should try to sell a couple of my saws that I don't use.
That's a desirable saw at a fair price. I can't believe no one has snapped it up yet. It won't last long I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back