• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold HUSQVARNA 359, low hour with new OEM top end. 335$ plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is a very nice , clean saw. I believe it was straight gassedIMG_1067.jpegIMG_1083.jpegIMG_1066.jpegIMG_1068.jpegIMG_1069.jpegIMG_1070.jpegIMG_1065.jpegIMG_1072.jpegIMG_1080.jpeg early in its life. I bought a new OEM top end, replaced plastic intake clamp with metal, and got rid of the cat muffler and replaced it with an aftermarket one. Also has AM clutch cover. Rebuilt the HDA199 carb after watching the tree monkey video. Saw starts and runs and cuts well. Does everything it's supposed to do. It's probably had about 8 tanks of fuel through it. However, I have too many 60cc saws, and this one needs to go to a loving home to make room for the 262 I'm working on. ( if you are not the kind of guy who doesn't keep his saws in the bedroom, just go buy a funky beat up old one, this ones too nice to sleep in the garage). I know,,,,,, my saws get a little spoiled..... PHO. Run this saw as is, or I also understand there are many mods to get more out of this saw. I did not do any of those things

Back