• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 266xp w/new meteor piston. 295$ plus shipping, PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this project took me a while to finish. When I got it, it was a running saw with a broken trigger, so starting was tricky. I replaced trigger and av mounts with an aftermarket kit. One av mount is not quite right, cant tighten it fully . Muffler was modified, so its a little loud to my newbie untrained ear. Missing one top cover screw, and could probably use loc tite on a few screws ( ask me how I know) Rebuilt the carb, new AM fuel line. It was missing the flywheel air shroud, and the aftermarket one did not fit quite right so I had to modify it a little. New meteor piston with probably 10 minutes run time. I might keep this saw, but I'm at a point where I really need a decompression valve! I can start it if I put it on the floor, and really pay attention to where TDC is. Compression is a little too much for me. PM me or text me. 541 482 7739. DavidIMG_2281.jpegIMG_2289.jpegIMG_2284.jpegIMG_2286.jpegIMG_2285.jpegIMG_2291.jpegIMG_2283.jpegIMG_2287.jpegIMG_2290.jpeg

Back