• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 024 super/026 project saw. 100$ plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I spent a bit of time on this saw and have given up. Busy with other stuff at the moment. I got this in pieces in a box, it was all there, with a scored piston. I cleaned up the cylinder and it would sort of run but poorly. I had an 026 cylinder lying around so tried that with an aftermarket piston and now it wont start at all. Im including the original? 024 Super cylinder. Seems like the 026 cylinder on it has low compression, guessing that's why it wont start. So, one saw and 2 used cylinders. The air filter is usable I think, Nice look plastics. Again, no idea how to price this. 541 482 7739. Reminder, that pretty top cover wont fit on the 026 cylinder unless you modify somethingIMG_3520.jpegIMG_3517.jpegIMG_3518.jpegIMG_3516.jpegIMG_3515.jpegIMG_3522.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3519.jpeg
    IMG_3519.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Back