• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS 441 ( manual carb) 425 !$ plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a bunch of saws at a really good price, so I'm slowly selling them off at what I think are good prices. This saw starts really well, it's been sitting for a couple month and fired today on the 2nd pull. Everything works as it should. .Piston looks good to me, although a little dirty looking. Not sure if the clutch cover is original, it looks pretty beat up compared to the rest of the saw. Chain catcher is bent. the black single rubber grommet nut on top cover does not seem to engage the stud. It has some scratches. This is more of a work saw vs the kind you sleep with in your bedroom (you know who you are, no names). I ship with pirateship which is pretty reasonable. I still have a 461 and a makita ea6100 to sell left too. 541 482 7739IMG_3228.jpegIMG_3226.jpegIMG_3227.jpegIMG_3229.jpegIMG_3234.jpegIMG_3225.jpegIMG_3235.jpegIMG_3236.jpegIMG_3237.jpegIMG_3238.jpeg

Great seller here Guys! Just bought a 441C m-tronic from David last month. Was very good to deal with and saw was exactly what he said it was. Runs great and already put a couple tanks through it. Thanks again Davie.

Latest posts

Back